- Sign in to your account.
- Click on "My Dashboard" in the upper right corner.
- Click on "Start/Resume Course" of the course you would like to view. This will take you to the course player page.
- Then choose the content you would like to view from the menu on the left.
Most of the time, simply using the most up-to-date browser (Chrome, Firefox, and Safari work best) and clearing your cache will take care of the issue.
- Here is where you can check to see which version of browser you are using. This site will tell you which browser and version you are using. You will need to "Google" which version is the latest version of Chrome, Safari, etc. browsers.
- This site will show you how to refresh your browser's cache.
- This site will show you how to refresh the browser's cache on an iPhone or iPad.
- For other devices, do an internet search like, "How to refresh cache for (name of device)."
If you're still having issues make sure your computer hardware and software are up-to-date. You may need to restart the computer and do diagnostics and repairs.
If you've emailed Help(at)RHSastro(dot)com and have not received a response within 2 days, check that your email box is not full or putting emails from us in the junk folder.
If you're having trouble hearing, try the following:
- Make sure the volume is all the way up on your device.
- Make sure the software is updated.
- Wearing headphones or earbuds can help a lot!
Cancellation & Refund Policy
We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee within 30 days of your initial purchase of a course - you must contact us within this 30 day period for a refund. You may cancel at any time. See instructions below under "Billing". Subscriptions are not refundable after 30 days. Transaction fees may be deducted from refunds.
Subscriptions are ongoing until you actively cancel them in your account - see "Billing" below.
If you have any questions, or are having any issues or concerns, always feel free to contact us at Help(at)RHSastro(dot)com or click the envelope in the lower right corner of this page.
Billing/Manage Your Subscription
Transactions for your subscription will show on your bank statement as "Robert Schmidt Astrology."
- You can change your billing by clicking on the down arrow next to your name in the upper right corner.
- Then select "My Account."
- On the following page select "Billing" on the left to adjust your subscription or credit card information.
Below is a short video of how to update your billing and unsubscribe from a course. Click on the "expand" icon in the lower right corner to make the image larger.
With our subscription courses, you have access to the content while your subscription is active. Once you unsubscribe you no longer have access to any of the content.
The monthly fee of the content you have opted into will be charged to your card each month on your initial payment date. Note you may be charged early due to bank holidays and the like. You will have access to previously recorded classes/webinars and will have access to attend live classes/webinars if they are offered in that course. You will need to unsubscribe when you are done with the course - see "Billing" below.